Tablets and Smartphones DO NOT have the ability to unzip a compressed or zipped file (which is how we deliver your program). All downloads MUST first be done on an actual computer. THEN, once the file has been decompressed (unzipped), the PDf files may be transferred to your tablet/mobile device if you so choose by simply dragging the PDF's to your connected device (most easily through iTunes if you are using an Apple device).
Articles in this section
- Can I put the downloads on my iPhone/iPad?
- I am trying to download the files to my tablet, it’s not working!
- I hit "activate my download" but it did not download the file
- What is a download activation?
- Do I need to download the program files?
- How do I download the bonus files like the X-files or Sinister 7?
- How do I download the videos?
- Where are the downloadable Integration Maps for T.N.T?
- Where can I download the program inside Athlean Online?
- I bought the program several years ago and lost the download. The link you sent me originally does not work any more...how do I get the program again?