We recommend the ATHLEAN-X program to anyone ages 14 and up. That said, young teenagers should not be prepubescent and should have a general understanding and habit of practicing proper, safe exercise form in order to excel on this program. If you fail to meet these qualifications at this time, not to worry...we are developing our ATHLEAN BASIX program exclusively for you!
Articles in this section
- Does ATHLEAN-X customize the program based on my needs/injuries?
- What program is right for me?
- On average, how long are the ATHLEAN-X workouts?
- I’m in my 40’s (or beyond), will ATHLEAN-X still work for me?
- How often can I use the 6 Pack Promise workouts?
- I cannot do 1 single pull-up. How can I do more?
- I don’t have room for some of the burst training workouts. What should I do?
- I enjoy doing other activities like running/bike riding. Can I still do these while training with ATHLEAN-X?
- How old do I need to be to start training with ATHLEAN-X?