We typically recommend the ATHLEAN-X program and training content to individuals ages 14 and up. That said, young teenagers should not be prepubescent and should have a general understanding and habit of practicing proper, safe exercise form in order to excel on our programs. However, once a certain age is attained, so long as users are not prepubescent and they have been cleared to train by their physician, they can use our AX1 Training Camp program with great success.
Articles in this section
- Does ATHLEAN-X customize the program based on my needs/injuries?
- What program is right for me?
- On average, how long are the ATHLEAN-X workouts?
- I’m in my 40’s (or beyond), will ATHLEAN-X still work for me?
- How often can I use the 6 Pack Promise workouts?
- I cannot do 1 single pull-up. How can I do more?
- I don’t have room for some of the burst training workouts. What should I do?
- I enjoy doing other activities like running/bike riding. Can I still do these while training with ATHLEAN-X?
- How old do I need to be to start training with ATHLEAN-X?