Absolutely not. We actually preach that you have more of an 90:10 diet. What this means is that 90% of the time, you follow the meal plan as it's laid out - 90% of the time you're eating healthy. The other 10% of the time can be slightly less forgiving. We like to look at it from this perspective: If you're eating 5-6 times per day, through the course 1 week, you will be eating between 35 - 42 times per week. If you have a 2 "cheat MEALS" per week, you're still getting between 33 - 40 solid nutritious meals. That's GREAT!!
But here is the exception...it cannot be a full blown cheat DAY. A cheat day can bring you back on your goals substantially and often times, it's not worth the effort. Instead, choose a meal or a dessert to help keep your sanity!! Once the experience is over, get back on track and make sure the rest of your meals are AX approved.
Article is closed for comments.