Absolutely!! You can still enjoy leisure time physical activity. We just advocate that what you do is not a deliberate attempt to 'work out'. These extracurricular physical activities / exercises can also be beneficial for added fat loss and cardiovascular health. Just know that if your goal is to put on more size, consider eating more on the days that you engage in these extra bouts of exercise.
Articles in this section
- Does ATHLEAN-X customize the program based on my needs/injuries?
- What program is right for me?
- On average, how long are the ATHLEAN-X workouts?
- I’m in my 40’s (or beyond), will ATHLEAN-X still work for me?
- How often can I use the 6 Pack Promise workouts?
- I cannot do 1 single pull-up. How can I do more?
- I don’t have room for some of the burst training workouts. What should I do?
- I enjoy doing other activities like running/bike riding. Can I still do these while training with ATHLEAN-X?
- How old do I need to be to start training with ATHLEAN-X?