The average time that it will take you to complete an ATHLEAN-X workout will be between 15-40 minutes. The longer workouts will encompass our strength training, whereas the shorter workouts will encompass our burst training. We know how valuable your time is so our goal is to get you into and out of the gym in as little time as possible. I can assure you, they may be short, but the effort needed to complete them is HUGE.
Articles in this section
- Does ATHLEAN-X customize the program based on my needs/injuries?
- On average, how long are the ATHLEAN-X workouts?
- What program is right for me?
- I’m in my 40’s (or beyond), will ATHLEAN-X still work for me?
- How often can I use the 6 Pack Promise workouts?
- I cannot do 1 single pull-up. How can I do more?
- I don’t have room for some of the burst training workouts. What should I do?
- I enjoy doing other activities like running/bike riding. Can I still do these while training with ATHLEAN-X?
- How old do I need to be to start training with ATHLEAN-X?